Monday 10 October 2011

Preston Vintage & Craft Fair!

Hi all!

So I took some time out yesterday to visit the Preston Vintage & Craft Fair which my friend invited me too!   After endless trekking around an unfamiliar part of Preston, we finally came to the Continental pub, situated on South Meadow Lane. I think we all shared the same thought when we arrived.. we all felt slightly lost, there wasn't much directional help, so only after asking numerous people we found a small room at the back of a pub full of vintage and retro homewares! 


I have to say, despite the minor detours to actually find the venue and the confusion when we arrived, the experience paid off! The fair itself consisted of about 14 small stalls full of antiques, vintage and independently designed clothing, handmade jewellery, arts and crafts and my favourite part.. cupcakes! Everything was rare, quirky, affordable and antique! In such a friendly atmosphere, it really added to my day and I'm looking forward to the next fair!


I decided to take some photographs to share with you and give you a taste and here they are..










Not to mention.. my quirky friend Danielle who was right at home!


For anyone whose interested.. 

The Continental Pub holds regular fairs and their website is updated with what's on and when..

The organisers for the Vintage & Craft Fair can be found on Facebook by joining the group.. Not Just Vintage.. Uk.

Happy browsing! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment