Saturday 9 July 2011

Si Scott

During my Foundation Degree at College, I briefly looked at Si Scott's work but never really played around with his technique or style, however now I have some free time to explore so I decided to take a look at his work and see what I could do. I think I want to explore this further, however for now I've just started by creating a copy of one of his more recognisable sketches, and playing around with small sketches of butterflies.


Drawn in simple black fine liner, it's definitely not perfect to original but it's close.




Three butterflies; all black fine liner, just playing around with compositions and 'swirly' patterns. I'm contemplating exploring this further and into something bigger but I'm not sure what just yet.

Si Scott's website.. http://www.siscottstudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment